We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trump Palm Beach

kansas
Level Contributor
144 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Trump Palm Beach

I'm staying in West Palm Beach, and I was wondering if I can drive into Palm Beach. I was wanted to see, or drive by, the Maralago Estate. Thank You.

Mentioned in this post
dublin
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trump Palm Beach

If you can get to the coast ie Lake Worth, take South Ocean Blvd going North (coast road),3 miles on you will keep to the right hand side at a fork junction in the road and It will take you by Maralago on your left hands side and the sea on your right. You should see a large Stars + Stripe (but it may have now been removed)

Continue in to see all the other nice houses etc . Please keep to the speed limit as there is always police doing speed check on this road.

Nod

Mentioned in this post
2. Re: Trump Palm Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, August 25, 2009