We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

Which Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
harrisburg
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

I will be staying on singer island but I am looking for a rooftop bar or a place I can go and watch the sunset and see the ocean and intercoastal views as I drink some wine and enjoy the view Please help!!! Will be there aug 30- sept 4th

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,109 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

I doubt you'll be able to get up high enough to see the Gulf on the western side of Florida.

harrisburg
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

I am staying on singer island but I am looking for a place to go in palm beach area on a rooftop deck for wine to view the sunset and see the intercoastal and ocean view on top of some highrise that has a bar on the roof. theres got to be one somewhere in that area of palm beach or west palm

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

Roxy's Pub on Clematis Street has a rooftop bar - Skybar 309. If you want to go "fancy" and budget isn't a concern, there's Top of the Point on Flagler Drive. Just a couple of options.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,109 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

Let us know if you are able to get a place high enough to be able to see the sun set over the Gulf waters.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
270 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

^^ @ post #4 - OP had a legitimate question. Why the snarky response? This is not in the spirit of helping others!

harrisburg
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

I did just check out top of the point it looks like a nice place I still would like to see if there is a open air bar on a rooftop somewhere, where you can see the causeways and singer island possibly the ocean too. It just looks so beautifullll!!!

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
270 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

This is not a roof top place but it is a cool place located along the Jupiter Inlet. Nice, relaxed atmosphere.

It may be worth checking out:

Square Grouper

http://squaregrouper.net/

harrisburg
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

thank you that looks very cool I think I would deff enjoy that

9. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 20, 2014