We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Boynton Beach to PBI

Which Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eastampton, New...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transportation from Boynton Beach to PBI

How can I get from Boynton Beach to PBI on Sat. Nov. 27th at

4AM?

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,858 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Boynton Beach to PBI

Try Super Shuttle. You will need to make a reservation and they can pick you up and take you to the airport.

Eastampton, New...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Boynton Beach to PBI

Thanks for the info!!

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
17 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from Boynton Beach to PBI

Did you have any luck with Supershuttle? When I called the company, it said that despite what's listed on its website, it does not service PBI. If you couldn't make a supershuttle reservation, did you find any other transportation?

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,858 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from Boynton Beach to PBI

? ? Don't know who you spoke with. I have taken Super Shuttle to PBI more than a dozen times with no problems. They have a desk right in the arrival/baggage area of PBI.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,858 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from Boynton Beach to PBI

Hmm just checked PBI website....lists yellow express shuttle for door to door and shared shuttle....maybe they did not renew their contract with Super Shuttle, it is not listed on the site? Too bad if that is the case, I had excellent service with Super Shuttle.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
17 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transportation from Boynton Beach to PBI

I was referring to the Blue Van/SuperShuttle. I'll have to find out more about the yellow express service. Thanks for your help.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
17 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transportation from Boynton Beach to PBI

OK, OK Yellow Express bought SuperShuttle. It is a ride-sahring service with a kiosk in the airport. You just stand in line and they assign you to a car. It costs $26 for the 1st person and $8 for an additional person to go to Boyton Beach. The phone number is 561.242.6444. This information comes from the website westpalmbeach.com which appears to be an on-line service.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,858 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transportation from Boynton Beach to PBI

Sorry to read we lost Super Shuttle, they were dependable and those blue buses were comfortable with easy in and out access. Hopefully the new service will be just as good, prices appear to be about the same.

9. Re: Transportation from Boynton Beach to PBI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 22, 2011