We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

night life... is the any good clubs?

1 post
night life... is the any good clubs?

Going to visit family for 3 weeks. i would like to know where is the best night life in Palm Bay. i like r&b hip hop. or house music venues... any luck?

1 reply
Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
17,630 posts
112 reviews
1. Re: night life... is the any good clubs?

Good luck. Not much happening in Palm Bay or even nearby Melbourne. The only club we had here closed down. There are some bars that have live music in PB. Kenny D's on Babcock St., Malabar Mo's (a sort of biker bar that cleaned up its act), Ziggy's (not sure if what their deal is on live music they sometimes have karaoke. I really can't think of any other places in Palm Bay, its pretty much a bunch of houses, some restaurants and places like Target and Kohls. Pretty dead town.

If you are here the 2nd Friday of the month Downtown Melbourne has Friday Fest which is a street party. Downtown Melbourne also has Debauchery which is a club, Meg O'Malleys has live music, Foo Bar, Mainstree Pub and a few others do to and all are in walking distance of each other in the downtown Melbourne area. Beachside you also have Lou's Blues, City Tropics, Grills, Sand on the Beach and a few others but its quite a drive from PB especially if you are out on the Southwest side.

From Palm Bay you can also head to Sebastian to Captain Hirams. They have a lot of club bands that play there and Earls Hideway is popular. CH is very expensive but a fun place. It would be about the same distance as heading beachside up here.

Reply to: night life... is the any good clubs?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palm Bay