We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hang outs for young 30yr olds.

Palm Bay, Florida
1 post
Hang outs for young 30yr olds.

New to the area and would like to make friends. Where the 30yr old crowds gather?

2 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
17,631 posts
112 reviews
1. Re: Hang outs for young 30yr olds.

Altho this is not a social media site for meeting people I can recommend things I would recommend to visitors in the area. Downtown Melbourne has a lot going on. Friday Fest, street parties, many little coffee shops, bars and restaurants, many of the college kids hang there but also people of all ages. Lous Blues across Eau Gallie causeway is popular too. Eau Gallie's downtown area has something going on the 1st or 2nd Friday of the month at night. There is not much in Palm Bay itself. In February thru November there are car shows at 5 Guys on the 3rd thursday of the month, people of all ages and all types of cars go there. There is a group around town with drifter cars that is the younger crowd. They have a couple of cruise in / car shows a month. And of course during warmer months you have the beaches. In April there will be a big art festival at Wickham Park, live bands, etc. Used to be downtown and lots of fun but they moved to Wickham for more room and I havent been to that one yet.

Port Canaveral has several bars / restaurants on the waterfront, good place to check out on the weekends. Buffalo Wild wings sports bar on Palm Bay road, Ziggys on Malabar (altho I think that may be an older crowd), Chilis and Applebees are all sports bars.

Level Contributor
265 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Hang outs for young 30yr olds.

Port Canaveral is a great place to hang out - great restaurants. Cocoa Beach has many sports bars and restaurants.

Happy Holidays and have fun.

Reply to: Hang outs for young 30yr olds.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palm Bay