We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is anyone familiar with The Cove at Ormond Beach??

Kingsport, Tennessee
Level Contributor
97 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Is anyone familiar with The Cove at Ormond Beach??

I know this is a timeshare but I was wondering if anyone as ever stayed there. If so any information you could share would be great

DC
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is anyone familiar with The Cove at Ormond Beach??

We stayed there last thanksgiving. From every unit you really can see the ocean!! It is a beach resort - so there is sand. I pointed out some cleaning issues that were quickly addressed. We had a great time. Folks were friendly - my son even lost his cell phone and it was quickly recoved by the staff. There is newer part of the resort that has been built - i believe it is the north tower. These have plasma tvs - and are newer but I have heard that they are reserved for oc owners.

Enough said - we liked it and plan to return this thanksgiving. Hope this helps

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is anyone familiar with The Cove at Ormond Beach??

I just got back from a 2 day stay there today. It was great. We stayed in the new building (there are 2). Ours was a luxury 1 bedroom that was decorated very nice. It had a seperate bedroom of course, a full kitchen, washer and dryer. The balcony looked right over the ocean, as well as the 2 windows in the living room area since we were ocean front. We booked directly with the resort and got a rate of 89.00 a night we were very pleased with the quality of the room for the cost. It is only a couple of min. from Daytona and all of the fun areas. The pool area was also very nice and would be great for kids. In the new building all of the suites have flat screened TV's in the living room as well as the bedroom. It is a time share for so did not have maid service for the 2 day stay but that was fine. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone and will plan on returning in the very near future since it is only a 2 hour drive from Jacksonville and a great spot for a romantic get away. Loved it !!

3. Re: Is anyone familiar with The Cove at Ormond Beach??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, August 23, 2009