We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maverick

Which Ormond Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New york New York
9 posts
Save Topic
Maverick

We signed on for a tour deal and rec'd three free nights here...We have 2 kids 4 and 8 ...any advice? Are all the rooms one queen bed and a pull out only? No 2 queen bed rooms?

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maverick

Hey I know this post is a bit old but here I copied and pasted a reply that I posted a couple of months back.

Well the Maverick is on the beach with a nice pool, but they've had some problem's in the past, such has Coc-Roaches in the rooms, water problems. The service is not that great, they are rude and it's like they don't want to help you one bit. And the pull out sofa's aren't that great either.

However, My cousin stayed there and had a completly diffirent experience. I guess it depends on the room you get, but my experience wasn't good.

Hope this help's.

Pibb,

2. Re: Maverick

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ormond Beach