We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parks?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
725 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Parks?

Hi all,

Going for first time this year as a group of adults.

What parks would you do and what would you miss out?

Jonnyboy

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parks?

Depends what rides you like, Universal and IOA are a no brainier, Hollywood studios and Epcot, Busch Gardens :)

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
411 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parks?

Depends on what you like.

If you prefer eating, drinking, shopping, exploring world sites, and having a few rides thrown in, then EPCOT is the most adult-oriented park.

Although, everything is expensive.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
5,471 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parks?

If you have the time I would do all of them. However if you are on limited time and want more thrilling type rides I would go with the two Universal Parks, Busch Gardens and Sea World.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
734 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parks?

I would choose Universal, Busch Gardens on top and then depending on time and group choose from the rest. I wouldn't do WDW unless you are planning to do a few days there to get best value.

Scotland
Level Contributor
686 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Parks?

For thrill rides do Universal and IoA, Busch Gardens and SeaWorld. For relaxation do Discovery Cove. For parades and princesses do Disney.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
6,276 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parks?

If you've never been, Magic Kingdom is a must for any age.

As others have said, for thrill rides, Uni parks are where you should go.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Parks?

It all depends, I think the Disney parks, especially Magic Kingdom are nice to visit, Both the Universal parks are amazing, I couldn't go to Orlando without visiting them 2 especially for the bigger rides, the same goes for Busch Gardens, SeaWorld has a couple of really good roller-coasters.

If I could choose which parks to go, I would definality choose Universal Studios and Busch Gardens, you really can't go wrong with them.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
30,837 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Parks?

I agree with Hoosier Magic Kingdom is a must also Universal/IOA Busch Gardens and you probably will enjoy Epcot.

Corona del Mar...
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
58,889 posts
432 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Parks?

How many days do you have and what interests the people going? What are the age ranges?

10. Re: Parks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 26, 2017