We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando with two toddlers (ages almost 4, and 2 1/2)

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toledo, OH
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Orlando with two toddlers (ages almost 4, and 2 1/2)

My wife and I are traveling to Orlando for a day in early March with our kids. I'd like to get some opinions on which theme park, or attraction would be best for their ages. I was thinking Sea World, my wife is pushing for Disney, and truly I would be happy with either one. Suggestions? Thanks

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
101 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando with two toddlers (ages almost 4, and 2 1/2)

I would suggest going to magic kingdom and animal kingdom at Disney for sure, and I think they would enjoy Sea World as well. These parks have plenty of things for children there age. If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time taking them to universal as it has more daring rides and not much for the little ones.

Jacksonville, NC
Level Contributor
322 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando with two toddlers (ages almost 4, and 2 1/2)

We took our oldest two when they were 4 and 2. We did all of the parks except for AK. It depends a lot on your kids as to where to go. I think they enjoyed the Barney show at Universal about as much as anything they did but they were HUGE Barney fans. I think you almost have to go to MK because well all kids need to go to Disney. I do have to tell you that I really thought my then 4 year old would remember the trip but I understood that the then 2 year old would not but well neither of them remember it at all so we are going back next month. We will probably only be doing Universal and Sea World this time and go back in a few years when our now 2 year old is older and can actually remember that she went.

I should also say that even though they don't have memory of it I wouldn't trade my memories of it for anything.....you will all have a great time.

swansea, south wales
Level Contributor
661 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando with two toddlers (ages almost 4, and 2 1/2)

we went last september with 2 kids of similar ages to yours. they loved MK and AK, seaworld is a must and universal and IOA for barney and cat in the hat.There is also meet and greet with dora the explorer in universal. They did'nt enjoy epcot much and we found busch gardens was a bit too far out with little ones. MGM is good for a short day. My grandaughter loved the beauty and the beast live. hope this helps a bit

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,759 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando with two toddlers (ages almost 4, and 2 1/2)

Have to agree with the others:

#1 Magic Kingdom

#2 Animal Kingdom

#3 SeaWorld

See them all if you can!!

5. Re: Orlando with two toddlers (ages almost 4, and 2 1/2)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, August 17, 2009