We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changes in Dining Plan?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
Level Contributor
311 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Changes in Dining Plan?

About 2 months ago I saw the list of restaurants included in the Dining Plan of WDW at www.disney.com. In the list were not Le Chef and Alfredo's anymore.

Now, I visit that page again and they're now included again.

What's the real thing? I'll go to WDW on September 2007 and I'd like to plan with something sure!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,467 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Changes in Dining Plan?

I think the original list of 2007 Dining Plan restaurants did leave a few out, but they "corrected" their list and republished again with those back on the list.

I would say whichever list is currently online is the correct one and should now have all the included restaurants listed.

2. Re: Changes in Dining Plan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 27, 2009