We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We leave early in the morning!

NJ
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
We leave early in the morning!

we will be leaving for the airport at 4AM! we are so excited! our plane takes off at 7:30am and were set to arrive in orlando a few hours later! i can hardly contain myself. i'm here at work and can't get notin' done. i feel just like akid. i haven't been to disney since i was 6! i am 24 now and i know a lot has changed. i can't wait to see mickey mouse! we're also doing universal which i'm pretty excited about too. in less than 24 hours we will be on our way!

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We leave early in the morning!

Hello jennie,

Have a wonderful vacation! I look forward to reading your review when you return. Safe travels...

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We leave early in the morning!

i understand your excitement - we're going in two weeks, and i'm already super excited! i don't know how you're going to sleep tonight. have fun!

London, United...
Level Contributor
858 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We leave early in the morning!

Have a great time, don't forget to write when you get back!

belfast
Level Contributor
493 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: We leave early in the morning!

Hi jennie have a great time.

Weston, WI
Level Contributor
561 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: We leave early in the morning!

I can completely understand your excitement, we don't leave until March 21 and it's all we can think about. I made a calendar with the kids the other day.... 122 long days until we leave! Enjoy your trip and let us know how it went.

NJ
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: We leave early in the morning!

i will definitely post a review when we get back as soon as i get a chance. i'm going to be swamped here at work and it'll take a minute before i crawl outta the hole i'll be in. thanks for answering all my questions and giving good advice!!!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
678 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: We leave early in the morning!

jennie, we're allbig kids when it comes to disney, lol

have a wonderful trip xx

Orlando
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: We leave early in the morning!

Hi Jennie

you may not read this until you retunr, but I read your notice and i got excited for you. Yep, youre a big kid alright, but isnt it great - I hope you have a toptastic time

9. Re: We leave early in the morning!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 26, 2009