We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in February

Egg Harbor...
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in February

I want to come for my B-day in February but 1 is the weather and the next is i really don't want it to be really that busy cause we come every August and it's really busy then dates are flexible for Feb.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in February

Hello pokerolls,

The average temps in February are pleasant in the low 70's with night time temps dipping in the 50's. As far as crowd levels are concerned the 2nd week of January through the first week of February are your best bets.

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in February

Since this is the Orlando forum, I'll assume you want to come to Orlando, but to do what? And busy where? The weather has been exceptionally warm so far. I wouldn't be surprise if we have 80 degree weather this coming February.

3. Re: Weather in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, August 27, 2009