We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggestions for suites???

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
montreal
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
suggestions for suites???

I will be visiting the disney area in early june with my siter, my mother and my 15 month old son. I have stayed many times at the Holiday Inn family suites but the new theme and the fact that they don't offer the free breakfast any more makes me want to try a different place. We are looking for a suite with a separate bedroom, a fridge, a nice pool.

Suggestions would be appreciated because I have read so many comments on so many places I'm getting confused!!!

Thanks!

waterford ireland
Level Contributor
2,187 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: suggestions for suites???

Try the Sheraton Vistana Village on I Drive. Read the reviews on this site. They are excellent. Dont confuse it with Sheraton Vistana Resort in Lake Buena Vista. Hope this helps.

South Shore, MA
Level Contributor
45 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suggestions for suites???

On the other side of Rt. 536 is the Marriott World Center complex. Marriott's Imperial Palm Villas (3 bedroom units), Royal Palms (2 bedroom units), and Sabal Palms are all located on the property. While I haven't personall stayed at the 2 bedroom units, I have stayed at the Imperial Palm Villas and loved them. They were spacious, attractive, and very comfortable. I wouldn't expect anything less from their 2 bedroom villas. You can also partake of the amenities of the Marriot World Center. There were multiple pools on site and it is quiet and attractive. I traded in with timeshare, so can't really comment on the expense, but Marriott really does a fine job with it's accomodations. I've also stayed at Marriott's Cypress Harbour, on Westwood Blvd., just off of Interenational Drive and around the corner from Seaworld. Again, nice accomodations (2 bedroom units), nice pools, and attractive grounds. Staff at all of the Marriott properties have been excellent when we've stayed there. I have also stayed at Star Island Resort on Rt. 192 (Irlo Bronson Highway) and found them to be very nice, and very comfortable. They had nice pools as well, though I think the Marriott offer more pool choices. They offer 1,2, and 3 bedroom units. Good luck and enjoy!