We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discovery Cove

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
waterford ireland
Level Contributor
2,187 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Discovery Cove

It was only on reading the previous post about was Discovery Cove worth the money that I realised that you can actually do it without doing the Dolphin Swim and it doesnt have to eat massively into your budget. What is the basic package we can do and how much does it cost. There will be 6 of us 3 ad and 3ch. Thanks again everyone.

Yorkshire England
Level Contributor
311 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discovery Cove

Depends which time of year you go but its around $250 with dolphin swim and around $150 without

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
301 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discovery Cove

If you book direct with DC the non dolphin swim is around 159 dollars you can check it all out on www.discoverycove.co.uk or uk site.

If you are not all that bothered about the actual touching/swimming with the dolphin I would definately recommend the non-dolphin swim - the day was great for us.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
301 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discovery Cove

If you book direct with DC the non dolphin swim is around 159 dollars you can check it all out on www.discoverycove.co.uk or uk site.

If you are not all that bothered about the actual touching/swimming with the dolphin I would definately recommend the non-dolphin swim - the day was great for us.