We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

orlando restaurants with a private room

ny
Level Contributor
20 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
orlando restaurants with a private room

I'm looking for a good restaurant to celebrate my dad's 75th birthday--5 kids and 20 adults. We are looking for a place with a private room in Orlando. Something like Dining with Shamu would be great if it had privacy...

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: orlando restaurants with a private room

California Gill at Disney's Contemporary Resort has private rooms available. If you schedule your dinner for the right time you can watch the fireworks at Magic Kingdom from the restaurant. The view of Cinderella's Castle is perfect, they pipe in the music and you can either watch the fireworks from a walk way outside the restaurant at the top of the resort, or from the inside (they dim the lights so you can see).

ny
Level Contributor
20 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: orlando restaurants with a private room

Thank you! That was a perfect suggestion! (but now I have to stay in Disney...) any thoughts on that?

ps. any great ideas for in/near sea world for the same kind of party?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: orlando restaurants with a private room

Well if you "have to" stay at Disney, and with 25 people, most whom are adults, I would reccommend a Disney Home Away from Home Resort, or The Boardwalk Or Yacht and Beach CLub. Home Away from Home Resorts typically have kitchens and multiple bedrooms (hence the name, Home Away From Home) Having never stayed at one I can't tell you much about them, but this link will have more information

http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/faq_hot.htm

And I am sure other posters have had experience.

Mentioned in this post
Beach Club
Beach Club
249 Reviews
Orlando, FL