We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando Flexi Tickets

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Orlando Flexi Tickets

Has anyone found a cheaper 5 Park Orlando Flexi Ticket on line for less than 221 dollars for adult ? Also tickets must be actual tickets not vouchers and will post to uk. Any web sites greatly appreciated.

seattle
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

ukrose

where did you find that price? i've not found any tickets cheaper than that.

thanks for the help

jvcdc1@aol.com

Preston UK
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

Try http://www.365tickets.com/ I ordered mine from here for ��109 per adult, 14days delivery. Hope this helps,

Flip

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

the 221 dollars was from www.park-tickets.com I am going to have a look at the other site suggested by the previous post and will let you know what I come up with

Georgia
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

undercovertourist.com has them for $210.00 which is a great price!

seattle
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

to all,

thank you for your' help. we're going down there the last week in april. thanks for saving me bucks!!!

jvcdc

seattle

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

You MUST check out this company,

attractionticketsdirect.co.uk we used them last time we were in Orlando and they were the cheapest we could find. They are SOooo efficient and professional. They also sell actual tickets, not vouchers.

Liverpool England
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

I have just paid ��119 for our 5 day flexi ticket from Travelcity Direct. Don't know though whether it will be tickets or vouchers. If it is vouchers how do you redeme them for tickets. Anyone know?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

If you do have vouchers there will be a desk at the park in which you exchange your voucher for actual tickets. You would have been better getting actual tickets from a company as the queues to exchange vouchers can be as long as those waiting to pay at the gate. Still, you know for next time!

Have a good trip

Holland, Europe
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

Check: www.tickets4fun.com they are from the UK and even have some other (in my opinion more interesting) tickets (if you stay a bit longer. Best deals for Universal: check their own website or go to www.mousesavers.com

Liverpool England
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

Second day there will be doing Sea World so will exchange them there. I so love Sea world. Thanks.