We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renaissance Orlando Resort

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,927 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Renaissance Orlando Resort

We are thinking of staying in this Hotel on our trip next year. Have read the hotel reports and it looks good. Does anyone have any info or views on this Hotel? Your help appreciated as always.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,982 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renaissance Orlando Resort

Do you mean the one near Sea World ( as opposed to near the airport)? It's a beautiful hotel, but be aware that their website syas they are undergoing renovations till approximately 12/06. I haven't been there lately , so I don't know if they are on schedule or behind. I think the renovations are of the lobby area and some eating places. Maybe someone who has been there can update. I also remember seeing that they are renovating some rooms and adding plasma TV's.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,927 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renaissance Orlando Resort

Sorry, Yes I mean the one at Seaworld.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Renaissance Orlando Resort

I have stayed at this hotel for about a week every year for several years now and am always very well taken care of, the ammenities are really well done. The rooms are fairly average in size but clean and a great nights sleep. The Atlantis Restaurant is exceptional for a hotel based dining area, The pool and bar area is a really large but comfortable area, never overcrowded and plenty of staff on hand.

I had a few spa treatments on my last visit and was pleased with that as well. Even got a great haircut!

The construction and upgrade projects had begun before my last visit and there was some daytime noise in the hallway and as all the rooms open on to the really impressive atrium area, you couldn't actually get away from it. Not that is was particularly loud but you were aware that there was some construction activities going on.

4. Re: Renaissance Orlando Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 26, 2009