We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursion tickets

Level Contributor
104 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Excursion tickets

Hi there! we plan to go to orlando in april and can`t decide if it is better to buy Disney, Universal, Seaworld etc tickets in England beforehand or not. Does anyone know is there long queues for the ticket boxes and how much for a day trip to eg Disneyworld or Universal (here they sell for ��35) thanks..

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Winter Garden...
Level Contributor
612 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursion tickets

2 years ago we went to disney I prepaid for my tickets to disney. It was cheaper and was very easy. Our tickets were waiting for us upon checkin at the hotel.

This year I am using magicaltravel.com for my dream makers vacation. The price was the same as disney except we are getting disney dollars back as well as autogragh books and pens that characters can hold and a few other things. Probably about $75 back.

Have fun and welcome to the states.

tammie

Yorkshire England
Level Contributor
311 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursion tickets

there are usually long queues at disney and universal to buy tickets so i would go to the parks armed with your tickets or at least vouchers as the voucher exchange is usually shorter than the line to buy tickets