We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helicopter rides for a family of four?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Topic
Helicopter rides for a family of four?

Can anyone provide me with a name or a web site of any companies in the Kissimmee/Orlando area, that could provide a helicopter ride in that area for four passengers?

I have found a couple of different organizations that takes 3 passengers but we would really prefer to ride together.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

london
Level Contributor
711 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Helicopter rides for a family of four?

hi ruigirl,

ithe only one that i know is on i-drive and is called - air florida helicopter charter. try there website and check out there prices etc.

it is opposite bahama breeze and near the race rock restruant

pam

Kissimmee, FL
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Helicopter rides for a family of four?

I know that there is a company on US 192 just west of Old Town but I don't know the name. Call Old town and they may be able to help locate it.

belfast
Level Contributor
493 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Helicopter rides for a family of four?

The one beside old town is only for three people, we did this a few years back, can't remember the name but the price was about £90.00 for 30 minutes.

Kissimmee, FL
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Helicopter rides for a family of four?

Thank you for your assistance in clearing that up.

5. Re: Helicopter rides for a family of four?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 23, 2009