We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alamo savetime- not working

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
515 posts
Save Topic
Alamo savetime- not working

I'm currently trying to check in and enter all my licence details. I enter them all and click check in and nothing happens at all.....

Anyone seen this before?

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alamo savetime- not working

Alamo SaveTime and Alamo Check In are two different websites. The Alamo SaveTime website is definitely working.

If it's the actual check in website your referring to then in the top right corner for the driver's name does it just have the first initial and then surname? If so, you can't use the check in facility.

Level Contributor
515 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Alamo savetime- not working

I'm trying to save time by enter all my license details. Which should I go on?

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alamo savetime- not working

Go to https://v1.alamo.com/index.do…

Follow this guide discountfloridacarhire.co.uk/alamosavetimegu…

Then when you arrive at the Kiosk, touch the button to manually enter your driving licence number. Type in the 16 digits.

Level Contributor
515 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Alamo savetime- not working

the first link doesnt work?

i tried to enter all my details like you said and it kept saying, please verify all details are correct. i double check and click continue then the same message comes up again.

5. Re: Alamo savetime- not working

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 19, 2015