We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question on Royal Pacific parking

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
489 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Question on Royal Pacific parking

I stayed here once before over 10 years ago and really don't remember much at all, except we breezed thru the lines w express pass!

My questions; If we check in at 8 am on monday say, and stay one night, how does parking work? We would park at hotel and check in 8 am, then take Universal transportation to park. We would check out next morning, can we leave our car in same place while we tour parks that second day? Do we have to move it out at check out day by check out time? I want to be at the park super early so I want to check out super early. Do we drive to the the public theme park lotthat the public uses, or leave it there at the hotel guest parking till about 7pm that day when we are done with parks? What parking charges would apply? We dont need in out because its not moving at all once we check in.

wiltshire
Level Contributor
578 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Question on Royal Pacific parking

Good question. I'd be interested to know the answer too please...

Edited: 1:45 pm, August 17, 2014
Nottingham UK
Level Contributor
113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question on Royal Pacific parking

Hi,

We're heading to the Royal Pacific later in the week so I'll confirm, but when we've stayed at HRH in the past year we've checked in at 7am and parked the car ourselves, taken the bus back to the parks and left the car where we parked it until we were ready to leave the next day (around 4pmish last time).

Parking was around $17 for self parking I seem to remember...

HTH a bit!

Thanks,

Snafflepants x

Edited: 1:51 pm, August 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,261 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Question on Royal Pacific parking

Hotel guest parking at Royal Pacific is a $20 per night room charge (not per day)...so you leave whenever you leave on your checkout day even if after checkout time.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
489 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question on Royal Pacific parking

Thanks to both of you! That's really good to know. So it works out a one-time charge of $20 for hotel parking is cheaper than paying 2 days of thene parking for non resort guest. Good deal.

5. Re: Question on Royal Pacific parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 19, 2015