We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking disney hotel for 2 nights

Louth, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
booking disney hotel for 2 nights

hello i am going to be staying at rosen inn international drive but was thinking about booking disney hotle for 2 nights in the middle do you think this would be a problem with me not sleeping at the rosen for 2 nights will they even care or know and has any one done this.

thank you

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,977 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booking disney hotel for 2 nights

They would likely notice you haven't slept in the beds or used the room and it might send up a red flag. Why would you want to pay double? Could you not just check out and back in two days later?

Why not just put the Disney stay on the front or back end of the trip instead of in the middle?

Edited: 11:28 am, July 31, 2014
lancashire
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booking disney hotel for 2 nights

We are thinking of doing the same, just because of the travelling from I Drive to the Disney area. Hotel will be fine, just tell them when you leave that you are staying onsite at Disney for a couple of days. We aren't the only ones to do this. Also you will still be using your room to store your clothes etc in, as you wouldn't want to unpack, then pack up and move and pack up and move again.

Edited: 11:45 am, July 31, 2014
Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
592 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booking disney hotel for 2 nights

We did this a couple of Christmases ago; we stayed the first night at original resort and then moved to OKW for six nights and then returned to original resort. There were no problems at all. We left some of our luggage at original resort and also informed reception that we would not be around for a short while.

For those wondering, when we did this for our own reasons. We changed our minds and thought we would be happy with our first choice, but then realised we were not. It was cheaper to keep original booking than to cancel it and book again.

Enjoy your stay.

Scally

Iowa
Level Contributor
10,263 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: booking disney hotel for 2 nights

It's paid for- it's your room. Why would the hotel care if you slept in it or not. They get paid either way. I see no problem.

Louth, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: booking disney hotel for 2 nights

thank you all for the comments i will have a think about the things you have all said

6. Re: booking disney hotel for 2 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 04, 2015