We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Bedroom Condos or resorts in Orlando/Lake Buena Vista Area

Ohio
8 posts
Save Topic
2 Bedroom Condos or resorts in Orlando/Lake Buena Vista Area

I wiill be traveling to Florida over the Christmas Holiday with my mother in law and a total of 3 adults and 2 teen agers and I am looking for a resort or Condo with a Full kitchen and at least 2 bedrooms. Can anyone recommend a specific one?

Dunstable
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Bedroom Condos or resorts in Orlando/Lake Buena Vista Area

Try Cypress pointe, we have just returned from our stay there.

you can rent either 2 or 3 bedroom villas with at least 1 jucuzzi bath, 3 swimming pools. Very close to wdw entrance

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
3,556 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Bedroom Condos or resorts in Orlando/Lake Buena Vista Area

I agree with the previous poster that Cypress Point would be a great choice. The units have also recently been remodeled (they were really nice even before the remodeling), and it's great location. We've rented weeks at this resort from private timeshare owners. This resort consistently gets very high reviews on the time share users group web site (TUG2.net) and has RCI Gold Crown status. We'll be staying there again next June. I saw someone advertising Christmas week on the TUG2.net site for a 3 bedroom/3 bath for $900 a week. Two of the bedrooms are huge (master suite) and the one is smaller with two twin beds. TUG2.net // Timeshares for sale or run // Florida // Orlando. Redweek.com also often has lots of Cypress Point rentals from owners. You could look for a Christmas week rental or someone who has a floating week and see if they could get Christmas week for you. The fact that so many owners have floating weeks means that with enough advance notice we've almost always been able to rent the week we want from a private timeshare owner at this resort. If you want to e-mail me (lacko8884 at charter.net). ( I wrote out @ and put in some spaces just so people sending out span don't pick up by e-mail address with their scanner programs), I can give you the name of a woman who owns a few weeks there that we've rented from before too. I don't know what she's charging, but she was great to deal with. Other Orlando condos we've rented (two bedrooms rather than three bedrooms), but also great and would fit the bill for you are: Orange Lake and Polynesian Islands. With all the competition in Orlando, resorts really keep their properties and ammenities in great shape. Both of these were absolutely lovely resorts too.

3. Re: 2 Bedroom Condos or resorts in Orlando/Lake Buena Vista Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, January 31, 2007
Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
278 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 Bedroom Condos or resorts in Orlando/Lake Buena Vista Area

My first choice would be Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Seaworld International. (We exchanged with RCI) For some reason people sometimes think it is right in Seaworld. It is in a good location to access the parks and anything else. I have traveled with teenagers not so long ago. This would be my first choice since it has a huge set of pools, man made waterfall cascading into the pool, places to play outdoor games with equipment provided, a cool outdoor tropical resaurant, tiny grocery store and deli, and a large pond or small lake with trails if I remember correctly. I do remember there was a bridge there over the pond. Plenty of room to wander, average size rooms, great screened porch with table and chairs and a fan so you have another place to get away from the noise of kids, or adults. It has a full kitchen and the master bath atleast in the one bedroom has a wonderful jacuzzi bath for two inside the master bedroom. OOOHHH it was heavenly for a woman who likes clean and beautiful. They have a lot of fun activities you can attend at the resort also.

Second choice Cypress Harbor. It was some time ago that we exchanged through Interval International. Now I don't know if it is still a property through them. Advantages of this place is the large living space, nice kitchen with bedrooms split. It also had a screened porch, nice walkway to the pool which at the time had a fountain in the middle of the pool if I remember right. My daughter (teen) went to a free make up activity and loved it. they had a pond or small lake with a boat dock and you could take beginning lessons to dive with all the gear and stuff provided. I don't know where they did the dives actually but they did an introductory course. The grounds were beautiful. Our teens stayed in the one bedroom....daughter in the queen bed, son on the pull out coach in the same room. Pull out coach in the living room and then the master suite.

I would also recommend Orange Lake Country Club, but the rooms are smaller. It is my third choice of three choices. It is newer and clean and the decor is nice. It is smaller in size and square feet compared to the other ones. This would only work well if the entire family didn't plan to spend a lot of time there in the condo. But it was a very beautiful property. We know there is a newer section and an old section. Find out which section and be sure to stay in the newer section. There is a old fashioned small amusement park not far from the resort. Teens can race very fast (rocket like) cars on a short straight closed track, swing on a bungy like cord up over an arch that is at least three stories tall, go through tourist shops with unique things for teens, some carnie type games, etc. However, all of this does cost money. It was fun to go there at night since it was lit up with neon lights. We watched mostly and just enjoyed the cars racing and the excitement of the teens and adults who decided to do the bungy like swing or race the cars.

I hope you have a great time there.

5. Re: 2 Bedroom Condos or resorts in Orlando/Lake Buena Vista Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, August 16, 2009