We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shoes at water parks

London, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Shoes at water parks

Do they let you wear water shoes on the rides at the water parks?

pa
Level Contributor
54,506 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shoes at water parks

Most of them, might be a few you need take them off and hold them as you zoom down the slides :)

England
Level Contributor
771 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shoes at water parks

Some have like pigeon holes by the ride entrance. You will need them depending on how hot it will be when you are there as the floor can get very hot

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shoes at water parks

I would recommend having them for the kids and any adults with sensitive feet. My feet are pretty tough and they end up nicely buffed by the end of the day at a water park. Most rides will allow water shoes and the ones that don't will advise you to hold them during the ride.

England
Level Contributor
771 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shoes at water parks

Me again. You can use the ones similar to what divers wear very soft slip-ons. You can buy them at parks like Aquatica

Cambridge
Level Contributor
496 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shoes at water parks

I have sort of flip flop but with a strap around the heel - any idea about if I can wear these, what about just flip flops? Thanks

6. Re: Shoes at water parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 27, 2015