We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount park tickets

Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Discount park tickets

Somewhere I think I read about a guy in a kiosk in Orlando, near the hotels that has great discounted tickets. Does anyone have information on this or where I can get some. I have a whole large family buying two day hoppers. Thanks!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,121 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount park tickets

Timeshare salesman, no doubt.

Beware and Be Careful.

Someone bump up the discount ticket post from a while back, please.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
4,651 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount park tickets

99.9% chance you have to tour a timeshare for 3+ hours (forget the "90 minutes" they tell you about) to get the tickets, where you will have to say "no" 50 times until they finally say OK, and you may have to put a credit card up to guarantee that you'll show up for the presentation, or they may charge you money for not showing. If you want to go through this, be my guest; there are many of these kiosks with discounted tickets which are vehicles for timeshares; Orlando is the timeshare capital of the world. You'll also find that "concierge desks" and "welcome desks" and "information desks" at hotels (and apparently even car dealerships) are there to sign up people for timeshare presentations.

If timeshare people at least were honest and trustworthy, even within all this, it would be one thing. The problem is, they're not.

If it were me, I wouldn't touch those kiosks with a 10 foot pole.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
4,651 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount park tickets

I meant rental car places, not car dealerships. Although who knows, you might find them there as well.

Orlando
Level Contributor
856 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount park tickets

Please read the Orlando Forums Insider Page (look in the black box with the information logo in near it for the link) in regards to discounted tickets before you go any further in your search. I think you'll find it invaluable.

5. Re: Discount park tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, August 13, 2009