We are taking our kids to Wet'n Wild in July and we have never been there before. I have a couple of questions:
- how much does a locker cost and can we open & close it several times for the same price or how does it work?
- how about the towels, can we get those from the park and if yes, is it free..?
- can we wander around the area in our bathing suits or do we have to wear something more when going to eat etc. or is it okay to go to the restaurants in bikinis?
- is it a good idea to wear flip flops or water shoes?
- is it okay to take a 5 or 7 year old boy to ladies locker room?
Anything else we should know before heading the water park? Thanks!