We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

swimwear

Leamington Spa...
Level Contributor
411 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
swimwear

hi did any women out there by any bikins at all over there

i plan on taking my cossies for the waterpark,but was going to take couple bikinis too

the ones i bought here i just bought so i knew i had them

but not really over the top about them

just wondered if they got good choice over there

any places to tell me about,please do....

go friday....

mica

england
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: swimwear

Really depends what you are looking for. I found most swimwear not any cheaper generally than in UK.

If you go to Festival Bay shopping mall take a look at Ron Jons Surfshop for all beachwear, surfing and boarding goods.

All department stores do swimwear too and especially good if you are larger or want a bit more coverage. You can actually get professionally fitted at Dillards but at a price...........

At Premium Outlets there are a couple of swimwear shops. I think one is called SwimMart but cant remember other...........

Brighouse, United...
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: swimwear

mica32,

if you go to any of the water parks Disney or Wet n Wild they have sale rails with some gorgeous bikinis. I got a Ripcurl one for $20 from Wet n Wild. Also picked up bikinis (I like buying bikinis!!!) at TL and BB very reasonable(around $30). Just a word of warning though double check the price, I picked a bikini up that I thought was from the sale rail and it turned out it was $85, it soon went back on the rail.

As also has been said Ron Jons surf shop stock some great swimwear/t-shirts/dresses/shorts,etc. I'M MISSING MY SHOPPING SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Leamington Spa...
Level Contributor
411 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: swimwear

cheers for that

i will have another look here then i give up!!!!

and will buy there

mica