We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando October 2015

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ashington, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Orlando October 2015

I am looking to go to Orlando in October 2015, i went last year so i know where i want to stay, the date i want to travel and all the other bits and pieces but the prices seem to have gone up quite considerably since last year. I'm sure with a little digging around i should be able to get a price i'm happy with but i just wanted a bit of advice as to whether i should try to book early or maybe hang on a couple of months instead?

Sevenoaks
Level Contributor
351 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando October 2015

We have booked a villa again for October 2015 and looking at the flight prices, tickets etc these seemed to have leaped since we last went in October 2013. Of course we can only get a rough idea of flights by looking at October 2014 but we are hoping that we get something direct in the sale In january 2015. We want to fly direct at there are 5 adults and 3 children and last year we got such a good deal we were able to upgrade to P.E so here's hoping !!!!!

Ashington, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando October 2015

We are looking to stay in a hotel, at the moment i'm looking at the same hotel we stayed in last year but, initally just looking it seems to have increased by about £400 for exactly the same as what we had. There will be 4 adults when we travel but all under the age of 25 so the car hire is too expensive meaning we can't stay in a villa. I'm in two minds at the moment as i have a price that is not too much more than what we paid but if i book it, the prices could go down but then again if i wait they could go up so i'm not sure what to do

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando October 2015

We are going 2nd November 2015 and have booked what we feel is a great price through Thomas cook signature.

Flights with Virgin

Transfers

7 nights on international drive

7 nights in Disney Coronado springs

14 day orlando flex ticket

14 day Disney ticket

7 day quick dining plan

$200 Disney gift card

£1400 per person.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
262 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando October 2015

Joe, that is a fantastic deal in my opinion! I will check that out!! Does that include car hire and insurance?

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Orlando October 2015

No, that doesn't include any car hire, the agent did ask but we said we weren't interested, so we never received a quote for that.

We have been quite lucky I think, the agent emailed us the quote after we got home and I had to ring her back to ask if that was the price per person!

The agent in TC also honoured this years orlando flex ticket price, saving us 54 quid, so deffo worth trying your luck on that as well. Every little counts.

6. Re: Orlando October 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 16, 2015