We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

standard room run of house

Athlone, Ireland
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
standard room run of house

Can anyone tell me what this means

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
1. Re: standard room run of house

Are you staying at rosen inn pointe orlando by any chance? This came up for me when I was booking a couple of years ago it just means a standard room and all their rooms are the same apart from a king size one :-)

Athlone, Ireland
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
2. Re: standard room run of house

Its rosen inn nearest universal

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
20,400 posts
48 reviews
3. Re: standard room run of house

Duplicate post

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,457 posts
97 reviews
4. Re: standard room run of house

It sounds like you'd be given whatever room they want to give you and also be allowed to use all the hotel ammenities, like pools and maybe the fitness center. Access is never really a question at normal hotels, but I know timeshare places like to play silly games with letting folks use stuff or charging non-owners for access.

Athlone, Ireland
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
5. Re: standard room run of house

Thanks guys so cant really go wrong then

6. Re: standard room run of house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 13, 2015