We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

320min wait times for Elsa & Anna meet and greet

Lisburn, N.Ireland
Level Contributor
632 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
320min wait times for Elsa & Anna meet and greet

Just seen a post on FB showing a wait time of 5hours 20mins in the standby lines for Elsa & Anna meet & greet at Magic Kingdom

Thats crazy!!! We all love Frozen in our house but I couldn't think of anything worse than spending most of your day queuing for one attraction.

Ps it didn't say how long the FP line was

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
510 Reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: Icon Orlando...
21 Reviews
from $51.99*
$87.87
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
155 Reviews
from $118.99*
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 320min wait times for Elsa & Anna meet and greet

You read my mind Susie.....if these characters have proven this popular then surely they can set them up at each park to spread the crowds/lines. It is utterly disgraceful & don't stone me but I don't care how much my child loved them there is NO way we would wait more than 45 minutes!!!!

Luckily we scored a fp+ booking for while we are there but if that line is TOO long then tough bikkies!!!! Lol

I agree with pp that while people are lining up for this the other rides/attractions may not be as crowded hehe

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: 320min wait times for Elsa & Anna meet and greet

Oh dear. Luckily my 10 year old isn't bothered either way.

I'm still going to try & get FP+ for this & see what happens.

I'm beginning to think Disney have lost the plot with crowd/line control.

Kent
Level Contributor
7,329 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 320min wait times for Elsa & Anna meet and greet

years ago we queued to see mickey in his dressing room, on reaching the front after about an hour my 10 month old son was sick all over him!! my 4 year old got a quick pic then they had to close while it was cleaned up, sorry!!

Belfast
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: 320min wait times for Elsa & Anna meet and greet

I thought I read you could meet them outside Norway at Epcot...or did I make that up?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: 320min wait times for Elsa & Anna meet and greet

They used to be at Epcot but have moved to MK now. They should've had them at both!!!

Belfast
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: 320min wait times for Elsa & Anna meet and greet

That seems so silly as they are really popular at the minute hopefully by the time I get there in September they will have added more :)

newcastle
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: 320min wait times for Elsa & Anna meet and greet

I spent hours online and on the phone to find the elsa costume and wig for DD's 6th b'day only to find once she put it on it was itchy. It's a size 7-8 but believe me if I find a queue that big to meet them I'm squeezing into the dress and DD will just have to have her photo taken with me.

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: 320min wait times for Elsa & Anna meet and greet

There is NO WAY i'd wait this long and I can't believe anyone would. There is so much to see and do and experience in WDW to stand in a line for that amount of time to meet two characters just confuses me. In a way I think Disney are letting it happen because of all the press they are getting for it (there are no bad headlines), but people must be getting angry with these wait times.

The longest wait i've ever had at WDW was 80mins last year at Cal Adventure for Radiator Springs Racers, the ride was amazing but the next day we made sure we got a FP, never again!

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,690 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: 320min wait times for Elsa & Anna meet and greet

anyone who waits that long is an idiot

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
20,241 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: 320min wait times for Elsa & Anna meet and greet

My friend's son in law waited 3 hours in the line so the kids could meet them the week before Easter. carmela, I won't call him an idiot (to his face anyway...lol). But I agree with those who say it's disgraceful, wasting all that time in a line instead of having fun, no reason they can't have them here and there (I know they don't want the kids to be confused by doubles of characters too close to each other, but seriously...).