We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire 3000

Galway
Level Contributor
99 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire 3000

Hi guys-have any of you used car hire 3000 for booking car hire from MCO airport? If so , how did you find them. I have used them a few times for Spain and got caught because I didnt ask to include only packages with free additional drivers...and always end up paying the extra insurance rather than putting a hold for 600 euro on my card.

What is the process in the states?

Thanks!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,983 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire 3000

First of all, I think it has changed names to rentalcars.com, and is now owned by priceline.

Second, with US rentals all insurance tends to be included, but you have to choose the package that includes extra driver/fuel of you want that. To ad extra drivers once there tends to be more expensive.

The only extras they try and sell (apart from upgrades) are roadside assistance and windscreen/key cover.

Galway
Level Contributor
99 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire 3000

Great thanks! I made sure on the phone with them (yes rental cars.com, am used to calling them car hire 3000) that the additional driver was included. Asked for a Ford Mustand and the provider is Budget-hopefully will get that rather than the "or similar" option! :-)

3. Re: Car Hire 3000

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 05, 2015