We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounted park tickets?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Discounted park tickets?

Hi,

Where can you buy discounted park tickets? I am travelling with a 2 1/2 yr old biy, wondering what all shd i see with him that he will enjoy .

Please help.

Thanks,

Sue

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discounted park tickets?

Hello sd76,

There are very few discounted tickets. AAA offers a slight discount on park hopper tickets but I don't recommend park hopping with a 2 year old! Simply enjoy one park a day by purchasing the base ticket. There are websites that seem to offer discounts but if you compare their prices to Disney's site www.disneyworld.com they sometimes end up being slightly more expensive than Disney. I recommend Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom for your little one. Peter Pan's Flight, Walt Disney Railroad, Mickey's Philharmagic (if your little one isn't afraid of the dark) Dumbo, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Toon Park and The Judge's Tent where Mickey is for a private picture are all great choices for a two year old at Magic Kingdom. At Animal Kingdom, In Dinoland The Bone yard is a great place for little ones as they dig for fossils in a huge sandbox. Tricertatop Spin, And Festival of The Lion King show is great! Also Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade is fun. At the Jungle Trek enjoy the tigers, deer, birds among lush tropical environment including waterfalls. At Kilimanjaro Safaris you'll be able to see African wildlife roaming free from a jeep.

Book a character meal at the Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom you'll get great pictures of your little one with Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger and Piglet. At Animal Kingdom, Restaurantosaurus offers a breakfast buffet character meal with Donald, Pluto, and Goofy.

USA
Level Contributor
82 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discounted park tickets?

For tickets, try www.mapleleaftickets.com , www.ticketmania.com , or www.undercovertourist.com

They are all legitimate sources.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discounted park tickets?

Yes ticketmania and mapleleaf are legitimate but usually run about $10.00 more for base tickets than the Disney website at www.disneyworld.com

Northern California
Level Contributor
123 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discounted park tickets?

I saved $44 using Ticketmania over the Disney website. That was for four 7 day tickets with water park option, so saved only $11 a piece, but that could be food or souvenir money now.

Orlando
Level Contributor
856 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Discounted park tickets?

Please refer to the Orlando Forums Insider Pages (look toward the top of the box, in the black bar to click on Insider Page) and there is a section that was set up specifically for this topic. I strongly urge you to read this before searching for tickets.

6. Re: Discounted park tickets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:36 am, August 15, 2009