We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

so far... please make changes

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
so far... please make changes

Hi there

I know it's 210 to go but ive started an itinerary already lol.

I was thinking 2 days at disney: epcot

Magic kingdom

4/5 days at univeral: islands of adventure x2

Universal studios x2

one day at busch gardens

One day at discovery cove: dolphin swim

One day at seaworld with dolphin swim.

one day at aquatic or if anyone can recommend any other better water parks.

We are spending 13 days in orlando so if anyone can help me with idea's I would really appreciate it. We were maybe thinking of squeezing gatorland in and we would like to do the air balloon ride.

We are then going to fortlauderdale and miami for 5 days and then back up to orland for two full days. Any ideas what we could do these two days?

Thanks everyone :)

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: so far... please make changes

Other two disney parks?

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
16,845 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: so far... please make changes

"4/5 days at univeral: islands of adventure x2"

You don't need this much time.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: so far... please make changes

Im not sure if we want to do the other two disney parks. Do you think we should?

My other half loves harry potter so we will probably need about 4 days to do it lol. But im willing for suggestions instead of 4/5 days in universal

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
16,845 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: so far... please make changes

"But im willing for suggestions instead of 4/5 days in universal"

Go to the TA owl at the top left corner of this page where it says Orlando and go down to "Things to do in Orlando".

There are a lot of things to do aside from the parks. If you're interested, let us know some of your interests.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
12,234 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: so far... please make changes

I would also vote for less time at Universal and do the other 2 Disney parks if you can. Even if hubby is a big HP fan you must figure that there are only a few real rides offered in both the IofA and Universal sections + the train between the two so if you get multiple parks tickets you will be able to go back and forth. That is, of course, since you are planning to come when both sections and link will be completed.

Also for riding more than once you have the single riders line that is just fine. First time do the regular queue to marvel at all the theming but on second or third, etc rides use the single riders line, saves a ton of time! Before HP, with my ex we did Spiderman right at the opening so did the not very long queue and went back 4 times more by the single riders!

Do you fit the criterias for the dolphin encounter at Sea World. It is a family attraction (at least one kid in the group) that cost a bundle. Do Discovery Cove and you willl have unlimited access to both Sea World and Aquatica for 14 consecutive days so here we go with your last two days!

I will also suggest a day of recuperation in the middle of your trip. Even the water parks can be stressful and cannot be counted as "off days". But at nigh that dayt I would also suggest La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil at Downtown Disney.

Orlando
Level Contributor
10,285 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: so far... please make changes

You only need one day at each park in Universal. There are 5 other theme parks + the water parks in Orlando. If you were going to spend 2 days somewhere, it should be at one of the big parks like Epcot or Busch Gardens.

Things to do can amazingly be found under "things to do". LOL

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,514 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: so far... please make changes

Well we spend parts of 5 or 6 days at us/ioa, so if that's what you want, do it!! Take a look at Wet n Wild for a water park, great rides there :)

8. Re: so far... please make changes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 31, 2015