We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

no replies , need decide fast where to stay plz help

Delhi, Canada
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Topic
no replies , need decide fast where to stay plz help

hello

well i shortlisted these hotels for a family of 4 including 2 children

which one would u recommend keeping in mind we won't be renting a car , close to disney and restaurants and shopping out of these

west gate blue tree at lake buiena vista

west gate towers and town centre in kiss me

lake buena vista resort village spa

sheraton vistana resort lake buena vista

sheraton vistana villages in I Drive

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,209 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: no replies , need decide fast where to stay plz help

LBV resort and spa are not for non Drivers, and no lynx bus service. Westgate bluetree isn't far from Lynx bus route but isn't exactly on one.

Not sure where westgate towers is, remind me?

The vistanas, the one on Idrive is on lynx, the other isn't. It is on 535, again no lynx service.

Have a look at Doubletree Suites DTD

pa
Level Contributor
54,408 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: no replies , need decide fast where to stay plz help

If no rental car, have you considered a Disney Resort ?

What are your travel dates ?

DEARBORN, MICHIGAN
Level Contributor
7 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: no replies , need decide fast where to stay plz help

If you are not going to have a car, I would recommend a Disney hotel or one of the hotels in Downtown Disney. If you stay on Disney property you will be able to take the Disney transport to your hotel from the airport for free. If you stay at a non Disney property you will need to arrange your own transport so add that cost into your budget. I have stayed at a couple of the Downtown Disney hotels and they are less expensive than on property hotels and are walkable to Downtown Disney and have their own continuous shuttles to the parks. Good luck and have fun

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,209 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: no replies , need decide fast where to stay plz help

The OP is looking at Apartments with 2 bedrooms and full kitchen. While I agree Disney resorts would be a great idea transport wise, they would not offer the space/facilities required.

While we all know Disney has Villas, even with a discount they will be double or more the price of the ones mentioned above. Doubletree Suites is the only 2 bed/kitchen in DTD area I think?

pa
Level Contributor
54,408 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: no replies , need decide fast where to stay plz help

Weigh up the cost of transportation ( getting from and back to the Airport and all the Parks )

Staying at Disney Resorts can be affordable, I do it all the time, never pay full price

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,209 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: no replies , need decide fast where to stay plz help

I realize this and do it myself from time to time. But 2 bed villas there are VERY expensive.

7. Re: no replies , need decide fast where to stay plz help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 26, 2015