We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney dining plan for 2014

newcastle
Level Contributor
2,987 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Disney dining plan for 2014

We're going to beach club in November so have the free regular DDP (assuming it's still the regular!). When I've logged onto my disney experience and linked my reservation in it says

Dining plan. 2014 Table service meals - Adult

2014 Quick service meals

2014 Two Quick Service Meals per Night

Does anyone understand this. I assumed we had 1 table, 1 quick and 1 snack PPPN. There are 2adults, 1 10 year old child and 1 6 year old child as well as an infant who obviously doesn't have any meals.

pa
Level Contributor
54,189 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney dining plan for 2014

Staying at a Deluxe it should be the Regular Dining Plan with 1 each of Table Service, Counter Service and Snack for 3 Adults ( since your 10 yr old is classed as an adult ) and 1 Child. I think the info is messed up a bit. Did you book Direct with Disney ? Or a UK Agent ? Either way, get them to send an email Confirmation ( if you don't already have one) so you can first check that the reservation is correct and second so you can call and have Disney Sort it out for you

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney dining plan for 2014

I was about to ask the same question as our reservation says the same thing on the Disney app. It doesn't on the virgin manage my booking though. ..ha

Confusing!

Edited: 5:05 pm, January 15, 2014
newcastle
Level Contributor
2,987 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney dining plan for 2014

Thanks partypa, our email confirmation is correct.

Obviously a problem with the app if I'm not the only one.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
704 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney dining plan for 2014

I had exactly the same question this morning, having booked directly with disney. I rang them and they assured me I did have the regular dining plan as staying at deluxe resort, Saratoga springs. They did say it looked confusing but not to worry.

Bunker Hill, West...
Level Contributor
83 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney dining plan for 2014

The website always stated that. But if you have regular dining plan plus table service. Then, per each night you stay, and per person, you should receive one snack credit, one quick service credit, and one table service credits. However, you can redeem them the way you want. We had 9 snacks credit left on our last day so we redeemed them all on that day.

Level Contributor
1,076 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney dining plan for 2014

Jobelly - it was exactly the sane for me when I used the app but I checked on check in at OKW and they said it was just the app. Never had any problem with the plan. Our bands all had regular dining plan on so all good.

newcastle
Level Contributor
2,987 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disney dining plan for 2014

Thanks for that. Sure when we arrive it will all be correct.

8. Re: Disney dining plan for 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 21, 2015