We are planning 4 nights=3 days in Orlando. We are a family with 3 kids (ages 6,10 and 12 years)
We would mainly like to see the theme parks, maybe 2 Disney+Universal.
1. Where would be a good area for us to stay? Maybe close to Disney so we can return to the park in the evening?
2. Hotel suggestions for us with 3 kids?
3. Should we get a hotel that offers a package deal with tickets or fast passes or similar?
4. Shopping. Dont think we have time for this, but what area would that be in?
5. Rental car: Necessary for these 3 days?
6. Other advice?