We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Hotel

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
711 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock Hotel

Hi it been a couple of years since I stay at the Hard Rock Hotel but going to stay for 1 night in September before the tickets were on your room key. I hear now you have your room key and a ticket is that correct? So you give the ticket at the gate and not show your room key and I cannot remember but do you have to do a fingerprint like in Disney or just go on in thank you in advance

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,947 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock Hotel

Never heard of tickets being connected to your room key at Universal. Perhaps you're thinking of the Express Pass when staying on property ? Either way expect them to scan your finger to match you to your ticket.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,916 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock Hotel

Also you will get a separate express pass, there are kiosks at the hotels and it will take your picture and that will be your express pass to use in the park :)

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
711 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard Rock Hotel

Great thank you

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,059 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard Rock Hotel

Yep, you're thinking of the Express Pass, which is separate from the gate admission ticket. Room keys used to serve as Express Passes, but the started using a separate Express Pass a year or two ago. You get it by using your room key at a kiosk in the hotel lobby.

5. Re: Hard Rock Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 31, 2014