We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton Vistana Villages or Resort with small kids?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Sheraton Vistana Villages or Resort with small kids?

Hello,

We will be traveling to Orlando (Disney) for one week (April 5-13, 2014) with our 5 and 7 year old boys. We are trying to decide between staying at the Sheraton Vistana Villages (12401 International Drive) or Sheraton Vistana Resort (8800 Vistana Centre Drive, Lake Buena Vista).

Would love some advice one which one you would recommend. We are also interested in hearing what area of the resort to stay in (near pools but quiet at night) and what to request when booking to increase chances of a good quality room. I am leaning towards the Villages because of the pirate ship pool and its overall size seems less intimidating compared to the sprawling Vistana Resort - though on the other hand the Villages may be more congested than the resort??? Do the pools at Vistana resort have anything special for kids?

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton Vistana Villages or Resort with small kids?

I just realize I mixed up the Sheraton Vistana Villages with Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa (this is the one with Pirate Ship pool). So, I guess I'm looking for advice/recommendations for all three resorts. Thanks.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheraton Vistana Villages or Resort with small kids?

sheraton vistana resort i would go with pools lovely and warm and 2 of them are open till 1am which is great after a long day at the parks also all rooms have just had a refurb

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheraton Vistana Villages or Resort with small kids?

I can't comment on the Resort, but we just stayed at the Villages and it was lovely!! We stayed in a 2 bedroom in the St. Augustine section, which is next to the pirate ship pool, longer water slide, and market. A very short walk to the main pool with the water falls which my kids loved. Another resort that we have loved in the past has been the Marriott Harbour Lake. They also have a pirate ship pool and lots of kids activities.

4. Re: Sheraton Vistana Villages or Resort with small kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 04, 2014