We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas in Orlando

Leeds, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Christmas in Orlando

We are flying out to Orlando from England on the 28th November to take in the Orlando Christmas experience for the first time, we have been 3 times before. What are the must see things to do whilst we are there?

1. Re: Christmas in Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:35 am, December 25, 2013
Leeds, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas in Orlando

We are staying on International Drive so will look out for the celebrations.

London
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas in Orlando

Celebration is lovely too.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
668 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas in Orlando

I was going to post a similar question so I hope you don't mind me sharing your thread ;)

We've been to Florida around 25 times over the last 10 years, but never in December. What are the special Xmas "must do's" over the festive period?? We'll be there from 3rd - 15th December.

We'll have Disney & Seaworld tickets but not planning on doing Universal because we were lucky enough to have been there just 6 weeks ago!!

Edited: 9:21 am, November 12, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
6,174 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas in Orlando

My suggestions are - The "snow" at Celebration, ICE at the Gaylord, the gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian. Also a 3 day Christmas cruise to the Bahamas.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,439 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Christmas in Orlando

You should definitely check out Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. I second the Gingerbread House at Grand Floridian.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
812 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Christmas in Orlando

Hi

Take a look at Seaworld. Christmas shows including the christmas story as never told before,ice skating meals with Santa, Polar Express, Miracles and much more. Seaworld is already decorated and is often overlooked on this site as a must see.

8. Re: Christmas in Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 15, 2014