We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gate price universal tickets

co down n. ireland
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
gate price universal tickets

I'm leaving at the end of this week for a trip to Orlando (yay!) and need to purchase 3 days of Universal tickets. I already have sea world etc so don't need anything except Universal and Islands of Adventure. The Universal website is currently offering 3 days for the price of 2 for about $114. Does anyone know if they sell this same ticket at the gate or if I need to buy it in advance? Thanks

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
471 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from $49.99*
$87.87
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from $128.99*
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from $168.99*
New York
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: gate price universal tickets

They currently have on their web site-and only available on their site, buy a 2 day, 2 park pass, and get 3 extra days (total of 5 days that are consecutive, if you don't go one day, you loose that day). this pass is about $100 plus tax, but you get 2 parks for 5 days. What I did was order it on line, and choose the option to get the passes at the park-since you're leaving soon, this would be best for you. After purchase, you get a confirmation number, and at the entrance to either park, there are machines where you walk up to, insert the credit card you purchased the tickets, then punch in your confirmation number, and your tickets come out of the machine. We did this last year, and worked very well, we're leaving in 2 weeks! Also if you get your tickets this way, you'll save $15.00 in shipping fees. Any other questions, let me know.

co down n. ireland
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: gate price universal tickets

thanks for the advice - sounds good as i am also leaving soon.

3. Re: gate price universal tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, August 14, 2009