We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Something different (non -Disney)

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
212 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Something different (non -Disney)

Having been to Orlando on many occasions I would like to do something a little bit different next time round on my next visit ,Oct 18-28, later this year.

Would be interested to here any recommendations for concerts, sports events, shows ..... whatever, that are non-tourist or Disney, Universal/Crocodile related in the Orlando/Kissimmee area.

We will of course still be doing a bunch of the usual stuff while were there too.....but a few days of something new would be very neat.

I have tried an internet search and didn't come up with a heck of a lot so some local knowledge or insider info would be very welcome.

tampa, FL
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Something different (non -Disney)

Depending on the type of music you like... There are quite a few choices Hard Rock Live, The Social on Orange (formally Sapphire Supper Club), BackBooth, and a few others.

England
Level Contributor
284 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Something different (non -Disney)

cheers again eddie!

13. Re: Something different (non -Disney)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 14, 2009