We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort for three days and 7 people.

Florida
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Resort for three days and 7 people.

Hi, I am looking for a resort/timeshare type facility that will rent for 3 nights without having to go on a timeshare tour. Is there such a thing? There are seven of us going and think it might be cheaper then renting two hotel rooms, plus we will be able to keep stuff for the kids to snack on. Looking for one with at least a pool but other kids activites would be a plus.

Thanks Melissa

long island, ny
Level Contributor
264 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort for three days and 7 people.

Yes, quite a lot of them rent nightly. I know for sure that the Sheraton Vistana Resort rents nightly, and so does the Hilton Grand Vacation Club. I also believe that Vacation Village at Parkway rents nightly and are pretty reasonable and close to Disney.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,185 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resort for three days and 7 people.

You could rent a 3 bedroom condo type unit at Floriday's that should be quite reasonable if the adults are sharing the cost. Brand new place...still some construction activity but nothing intrusive. You would have one king and four double / queen sized beds plus sleeper sofa. GORGEOUS pool with some special features for the children and a "lap" area for serious swimmers. There is a video game room and a small child's playroom. You will have a full kitchen here and convenient location on International Drive. Worth checking this out....Good Luck!

www.floridaysresortorlando.com

3. Re: Resort for three days and 7 people.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 12, 2009