We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fast Pass Plus

Cheshire
Level Contributor
110 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Fast Pass Plus

Hi

How can I obtain the fast pass plus, staying at POFQ

Thanks

debbie

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
216 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fast Pass Plus

Create an account on 'My Disney Experience' app and then sit and wait for them to hopefully invite you to test the system. You will need to add your reservation to the system, I had to ring Disney for my number to do this.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
110 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fast Pass Plus

Hi,

Oh, right, thank you, I have booked with Virgin and their holiday confirmation number isn't accepted on the Disney website, will Disney have a record of this to enable me to obtain a reference for them?

Regards

debbie

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
216 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fast Pass Plus

I booked direct with Disney so they gave it to me over the phone, however, I'm afraid I have read that other people on here have had problems getting their Disney number when they have booked through an agent. The best thing to do is to ring Virgin and ask them for the Disney number and hope that they have one for you. I have heard people having problems getting the number from Thomson but not sure about Virgin. Good luck. It's great once you get selected. The app is fab and easy to change fast passes, I am constantly rearranging things around and playing!

Cheshire
Level Contributor
110 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fast Pass Plus

Thank you I will call tomorrow

5. Re: Fast Pass Plus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 23, 2014