We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,927 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Prices

I have seen people on here asking about such items as Robinsons squash etc. I saw some today in a small supermarket by Tony Romas on I Drive for $5.65 plus tax. A small packet of McVities Chocolate Digestives was $ 3.49 plus tax. No I didn't buy any.

Blackwood, United...
Level Contributor
4,899 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices

You could have took some over from the UK Prospect, sold it to them and got yourself some spending money :-))

London, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices

I understand teabags but when it comes to other food i like to buy what they eat.

Dorking, United...
Level Contributor
401 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prices

About 18 years ago, you could not buy "squash", we were talking to our server at the Rose and Crown epcot about the fact that our youngest (at the time didn't drink water), he actually snuck us a bottle of Ribena, know he was naughty and shouldn't have but we were very grateful, since then we have always taken squash and my PG tea bags. By the way, the now 20 year old still does NOT drink water lol.

4. Re: Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 22, 2014