We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stayed at Sheraton vistana villages?

London
Level Contributor
971 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone stayed at Sheraton vistana villages?

We have booked for Jan but I have been bit put off by recent reviews (cleanliness & insects!)

Any views please?

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Anyone stayed at Sheraton vistana villages?

jsmla is there now and says it's fabulous. Her photos on facebook look great, lovely looking appartment.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Anyone stayed at Sheraton vistana villages?

I would say outlets a bit far to walk. Lbv outlet could poss walk to. Theres somewhere to eat just outside the entrance and to the left. Middle of the road but handy if you both want to drink.

A liquor store and a wendys further up when we were there. Your likley to pass or be close to walmart on way back from disney parks so handy to pick up milk etc

PMP
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,227 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Anyone stayed at Sheraton vistana villages?

It isn't far but we always drive - usually on our way back to the apartments after being out for the day

London
Level Contributor
971 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Anyone stayed at Sheraton vistana villages?

Great - thanks again for the advice. I was seriously considering changing hotels but will still with the Sheraton now!

Renfrewshire...
Level Contributor
110 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Anyone stayed at Sheraton vistana villages?

I too own at the SVR - spent 3 weeks there in July with family and my wife and I are returning for 12 nights in November - 7 nights at the Resort and 5 nights at the Villages.

We've been every year for 12 years at various times from June to November - every combination of sun/hurricane/thunderstorm - we love it all!!

If you enjoy walking then yes, the Premium Outlets and the large Publix are about a 15 minute walk from the Villages - no problem for walkers in January.

The I - Ride trolley bus (Red Line) starts right outside the Premium Outlets (Opposite Publix) and goes past the Villages a few stops later as it heads towards Sea World/International Drive if you don't want to walk/drive.

Never had any issues with frogs in 12 years .

If you are really keen to walk, there is a Benihana Restarant about 5 minutes away on the opposite side of the road to the Villages and an Outback Steakhouse (15 minutes) close to the Outlets/Publix.

Walking is the exercise we do going from the car park to the Mall at Millenia and back or around Norstrum/Dillards at the Florida Mall!!

Enjoy

Homer

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,440 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Anyone stayed at Sheraton vistana villages?

If I remember correctly...I think there is an Outback Steakhouse, Subway, Sushi place, Vittorio's (Brazilian) and a few other places within half a mile or so.

17. Re: Anyone stayed at Sheraton vistana villages?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 25, 2014