We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked.... now have to wait

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Booked.... now have to wait

So always dreamed if going back but due to other things havent. Now we have put our other plans on hold and will be going back first 2 weeks in August next year, 6 years since our last visit. We are going as a family, 8 of us with my inlaws and i cannot wait. So much has changed since we went. Cannot wait to go to WWOHP. I just dont know how i will cope waiting 323 days. Best get planning. Eeeek!

uk
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Booked.... now have to wait

3rd October will soon fly by. I cant believe how quick this year has gone.

Although when you have a hokiday to look forward to it will drag.

Our last visit was 5 years ago so will manage to wait a bit longer. Just means more to look forward to and more time to save. Happy countdowning people. X

Anglesey, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Booked.... now have to wait

We booked sept 2011 and its only 29 days to go now.woop woop.dragging abit no tho.ha.

23. Re: Booked.... now have to wait

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:49 pm, October 30, 2013
24. Re: Booked.... now have to wait

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 23, 2014