We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Double tree Hilton seaworld room

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol
Level Contributor
145 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Double tree Hilton seaworld room

Hi all

I was wondering what people's views/ experiences are with the rooms at the Hilton? I have booked a standard room but I see people have been requesting a tower room. What's the difference and is it worth it?

Thanks

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
273 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Double tree Hilton seaworld room

We are staying there in just under 4 weeks, so would be interested to know soon. On the website it says all the rooms have been refurbished, but some of the reviews are saying otherwise :/

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
273 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Double tree Hilton seaworld room

****Interested to know too **** sorry typo.

Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Double tree Hilton seaworld room

Going in 10 days so would also like to know!!

Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Double tree Hilton seaworld room

Me too 23 days

grimsby
Level Contributor
123 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Double tree Hilton seaworld room

We stayed here in 2011 and after reading all the reviews were a little worried, but it was fine, standard rooms are quite big, clean and great for what you use them for, not in them for long, don't know what the tower rooms are like but i wouldn't waste my money, its a great hotel we had a wonderful time there, quick queue passes for SeaWorld and its in walking distance, and warm cookies on arrival and each time we passed through reception we ask for one and they just handed them over, they are delicious.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Double tree Hilton seaworld room

We stayed here in January, lovely hotel with the most delicious cookies. We were not in the tower but had a lovely room overlooking one of the pools. Decent sized room, comfy beds, clean and relatively straightforward to get to the parks using shuttles. I'm sure you'll have a great time! :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Double tree Hilton seaworld room

we're staying here too, 28th September. I was thinking about emailing the hotel manager not for a tower room though, I actually fancy a motel type room in the grounds. I just don't want our view to be of a car park.

8. Re: Double tree Hilton seaworld room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 28, 2014