We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I have my FP+ and Magic Bands

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
234 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I have my FP+ and Magic Bands

Just wanted to share incase it helps any other people from the UK with a reservation onsite this October. We're staying at the Beach Club from the 4-10th Oct, party of 5. The MDE site has just allowed us to select all our FP+'s for our dates and we've also customised our Magic Bands. If you're staying at a Disnet resort that is part of the October testing, check your MDE now.... and fingers crossed!!

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
471 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from $128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from $49.99*
$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from $168.99*
Gravesend, England...
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I have my FP+ and Magic Bands

whats MDE >? just curious, we go next August!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
237 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I have my FP+ and Magic Bands

We will be there early October staying at the AOA and I have just checked and the message was there to customize our magic bands and select our fast passes which I have just done. MDE is My Disney Experience on the Disney Website which you can log into

link all your bookings Only 44 days and counting

Edited: 12:36 pm, August 24, 2013
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
237 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I have my FP+ and Magic Bands

Should have read - you can log onto and personalize and link all your bookings

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
263 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I have my FP+ and Magic Bands

Sorry if I'm being dumb. I am staying at a disney resort in October but havent a clue how to link my reservation with the app, can anyone help please? I would love to arrange my fast passes. Every time I try and put the number in that Disney UK that I booked with gave me it just says it doesn't recognise it!

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,229 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I have my FP+ and Magic Bands

Let us know how it goes mash :0)

Leicester, England
Level Contributor
242 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I have my FP+ and Magic Bands

Which confirmation number do you use to link your resort to MDE?? I've booked through thomson (don't go till sept 2014). I contacted disney who told me I had to contact thomson who would get it from Disney as Disney are unable to give it me directly so I contacted thomson who didn't seem to have a clue what I was talking about!!

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
704 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I have my FP+ and Magic Bands

You need to contact disney if you booked through them to get your 12 digit number(all numbers not letters). Then you should have no problems with any reservations you make.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
263 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I have my FP+ and Magic Bands

Thank you very much, I will contact them. I only had a 6 digit number so no wonder it didnt work. Many thanks.

Leicester, England
Level Contributor
242 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I have my FP+ and Magic Bands

I have booked through Thomsons and they didn't really seem to have a clue what I was talking about and told me to contact them 6 months before travel date (which is approx 180 days and I need my number before then). I contacted disney who said they can't give me my number as I have booked it through a travel agent so they can only speak to them and not me!!! :(

Anyone else had this problem with thomson??

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
11,984 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I have my FP+ and Magic Bands

When I booked Disney UK the Ref number they give is "not" the number to use....

I rang to pay the deposit early, because we're here at the moment & I needs paying while we're away. The lady I spoke to gave me the Disney World Ref number, which I entered & all worked :-):-)