We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin Standard Villas

Yateley, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin Standard Villas

Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone has booked or used Virgin's Standard Homes Villas, were looking at booking for a family of 7 and would like to know if they are OK and how is the drive to the parks etc??

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers!!!

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
471 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from $128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from $49.99*
$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from $168.99*
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin Standard Villas

They subhire villas - so the location is fairly uncertain - probably around the 192 / I27 junction are but you could get lucky and be much closer - 20 - 25min to MK from the far end of 192. Villas are frankly all about the same - even down to the same appliances often, usually free internet, cable and UK calls. Premium villas re likely to be nearer the parks and a newer community.

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
18,418 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin Standard Villas

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k629175…

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Virgin Standard Villas

Ive booked one for Jan 2014 :-)

Yateley, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Virgin Standard Villas

Hi

Would you mind letting me know when u come back what it was like please?

london
Level Contributor
100 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Virgin Standard Villas

Had a standard villa a few years back was not one of the best ,it was at the end of 192 and turn right estate was on right about a mile. sorry cannot remember the name it, was bit worn inside if you know what I mean. Asked to move and they did to a better one

6. Re: Virgin Standard Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 22, 2014