We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discovery cove ultimate

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
874 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Discovery cove ultimate

Hi

i have been looking at this and I was wondering if you get free trasportation to Busch Gardens with this ticket. Also what is the free breakfast/lunch like you get ?

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discovery cove ultimate

You get the bus from SW or ID to Busch yes. You need to book this in advance though.

Breakfast is a cooked one, where you choose from scrambled egg, french toast, bacon, sausage, grits, fruit, muslei, yoghurt, croissant, and a few other items too.

Lunch you can have a bigger selection, from mac and cheese, sausages, chicken, fish, burger, etc...

Do remember you also have unlimited drinks (this includes alcoholic) all free, plus potato chips and snack bars too.

Food at DC i'd say is average as it was better last year, than this year but it's filling and free. Do remember though, that it does get busy for lunch so you might have to wait 15 minute or so in the queue.

Devon UK
Level Contributor
820 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discovery cove ultimate

No sure about the transport bit.

But as for the food breakfast is a choice of croissants,muffins,juices etc and lunch there is a selection of cooked meals,desserts and drinks from what I recall.Plus there are free drinks,snacks,slushes all day.

Devon UK
Level Contributor
820 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discovery cove ultimate

You just got in there before me McLaren lol,hence why it looks like I've just repeated what you've just said.

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discovery cove ultimate

haha shows how helpful we all are ;)

Devon UK
Level Contributor
820 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discovery cove ultimate

Sure does :-))

scotland
Level Contributor
341 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discovery cove ultimate

Transport to Busch was fab on the Ultimate Package. As was DC :) Bus picked us up just about Point Orlando area and was about 50 mins (air con bus). Got there for about 10am and left about 5ish if I remember. Well worth the money

Liverpool
Level Contributor
874 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Discovery cove ultimate

Thanks everyone I usually get the flexi ticket plus and use the bus, but looking at this with the three day universal its only about £50 more to do the swim and the same without.

thanks

8. Re: Discovery cove ultimate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 04, 2014